1. Usage of the software
- The publisher grants a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the service “datalinker” in a fashion intended by the publisher. Apart from these rights no additional rights will be devolved by this license agreement.
- You must not use the service in a manner that may damage, disable, overburden or impair the service and the servers and networks involved. Furthermore, it is prohibited to use the service and the servers and networks involved in a manner that may limit or lessen the benefits and the enjoyment of third parties.
2. Intellectual property
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The service contains confidential information and content protected by copyright and the applicable and prevailing Swiss and international laws for protection of intellectual property and other Swiss as well as international laws and agreements.
- The publisher and/or third parties exclusively hold all intellectual property rights on the service and the content available within the service. Hereof excluded is all content which is saved or deposited by you as a user on the available in-app functionality.
- The publisher and/or third parties hold all intellectual property rights on the service and/or parts of it. Under the term of “intellectual property”, all works are taken to mean that are protected by applicable by Swiss and international patent law, copyright law, trademark law or design law and agreements.
- It is not permitted to you or third parties to copy, sell, grant a license to third parties of, distribute, demise, modify, or translate the service; to create derivative works, based on the service and its constituents, components and designs, to decompile, recreate (“reverse engineering”), disassemble or get ahold of the source code and the contained content retrievable.
- You will not undertake any action aimed at circumventing or deactivating the used or induced security measures and rules applied by certain functionalities for the usage of content within the service.
- You will refrain from using the service to access content and works protected by copyright or other applicable Swiss or international law; to copy, convey transcode or spread them through the service.
- You are not allowed to remove, blanket or blur copyright notices, brands or other tags of copyrighted property attached to the service within the frame of accessing it.
3. Data Security
4. Export restrictions
The service is subject to export restrictions of the Swiss Confederation. The user covenants to abide by all applicable Swiss and international laws concerning the export of the service. These laws include restrictions on export destinations, users as well as usage.
5. Termination of contractual relationship
6. Obligations of the user to third-party claims
7. Disclaimer of liability
- Downloading, installing and using the service happen exclusively at your own risk and without any warranty by the publisher whatsoever.
- The publisher is not liable for any damage to mobile- and other devices as well as to the user’s software. This includes damage to the service caused by viruses. They are also not liable for loss of preexisting user’s data or for data originated from using the service.
- The publisher, within the scope of the legally permissible, rejects any liability for material or legal defect whatsoever, as well as functional faults of the software and also ceded information and documentation. Liability for their accuracy, completeness, usefulness, absence of errors and/or freedom from third-party copyrights and related rights is explicitly rejected.
- The service is not designated for the use at operating nuclear facilities, life support systems, emergency communication systems, aircraft navigation- or communication systems, air traffic systems, or any other activities in which failure of the service may result in death, injuries, severe physical harm or environmental damage.
8. Closing provisions